Looking for a sturdy monitor mount

Unavailable

May 28, 2006
Bay Area, CA
Just got a pair of BX8As for christmas. However, there's a minor problem. There's only enough space for one of them on my desk, so the other has to be on a stand.

I've checked many websites, and all of them supply stands that are 32" and above. My desk stands 30" tall, so that automatically eliminates those options.

You guys know any affordable (under $100) alternatives?

Right now I have the second monitor on a stack of boxes. :puke:

you'd probably be better of building your own mounts to extend the desk or something like that...

Also, make sure you have both monitors on the same thing, in other words, if one is on the desk make sure the other is to... If you have one on a stand, put the other on a stand also... Having them on 2 different things will make a difference in sound....

you'd probably be better of building your own mounts to extend the desk or something like that...

Also, make sure you have both monitors on the same thing, in other words, if one is on the desk make sure the other is to... If you have one on a stand, put the other on a stand also... Having them on 2 different things will make a difference in sound....

I had a feeling that would come up. You're right though. Guess I'll go the DIY method.

You could always cut some holes in the wall and soffit mount themo_O

That'd be sweet, but the "wall" behind the one stacked on boxes right now is a sliding glass door.

Should I use suction cups? :p

Edit: Those stands are damn pricey, and a lot of them are too small to hold the entire monitor. :mad:

Oh wow, that first one looks perfect! Thanks Wolf!

I dunno, they might be kinda sketchy with the weight of BX8's.... That's why I recommended the other ones, since they have a sturdier looking base plate... Hey, you could always return though... Give em a try