Looking for a vocalist for the upcoming Mammoth EP (In Flames, Soilwork, The Unrest)

Sounds badass, great job on the vocals

also, sick fucking mix jhakwe glad you could find a singer

Muahahaha, this is the "shit I forgot" -thread! Classic!

Yeah :D I've been having problems focusing on anything lately, since we just got a new apartment for me and my girlfriend, who already moved there two weeks ago. It's a hell of a hassle, and my mind is constantly on the fact that I still have to pay my own apartment's rent, half of the new rent, my electricity bill, student loan interest and almost 400 euros of taxes back and this fuckbag hasn't paid my salary yet (and I won't be getting it until monday) even though it was due this week. I'm actually typing this in a dark room since a fucking lightbulb just blew and I haven't got enough money to buy a new one :lol:

Finally got to check this out, and you did an excellent job! I'm mixing them ATM and really like what you did :) Wanna do the rest of the songs? At your own pace, of course. I can't get to mixing properly before mid December when I move and set up my DAW in a new mixing room.

Thanks alot! I definintly enjoyed it doing it. Yeah, I'd love to do the rest of them aswell, and I think they would go alot faster aswell haha since I finally managed to get my ass in gear and I've been catching up on alot of recording lately. Do you have the lyrics all figured out for the other songs?

Thanks alot! I definintly enjoyed it doing it. Yeah, I'd love to do the rest of them aswell, and I think they would go alot faster aswell haha since I finally managed to get my ass in gear and I've been catching up on alot of recording lately. Do you have the lyrics all figured out for the other songs?

Yeah, the lyrics are done. I'll zip them and the roughmixes of the rest of the songs and PM you the link as soon as I get a spare minute or two at my DAW! :)