Looking for an empty spot in a hotel room...

chibitotoro

Jul 1, 2002
Tokyo
Visit site
Alright, I'm going to be heading down to Atlanta this September by myself, and I'd rather have someone to room with to bring down the cost of the trip. If anyone has an open slot in a hotel room that I could take, please let me know. It'd be nice to have a bed/sofa of course, but I've slept on the floor before and would not be vehemently opposed to doing so again. I'm not 100% sure whether I'll be coming down on Thursday or Friday, but I'll be making those plans pretty quick after I secure my ticket to the show. Also, I would prefer non-smokers, but beggars can't be choosers, eh? So please post here if you've got an open slot that a loyal ProgPower fan could move into.

PS - I'm a guy, I'll be 21 by September, I'll be flying down from Rochester, NY...if you need anymore info, let me know. Thanks!

I might be able to help you out--hopefully you can come down Thursday--I have a friend who might need to split a room with someone from Thursday--Sunday. I'll let ya know. We'll be at the Fairfield.

I Myself Might Also Be Coming Down On My Own. The Big Thing For Me Is My Ticket, I Dont Get Payed Until May 22nd, Tickets Usually Sell Out With 2 Weeks So I Might Not Even Beabel To Get A Ticket Unless I Find Someone To Put Up The Money. If All Goes Well I Would Also Like To Bring Down The Cost Of The Trip And Wouldnt Mind Tring To Get A Few People For A Hotel.

Im 23 Year Old Guy, From Albany, Ny. Hopefully A Friend Of Mine Will Also Beable To Make The Trip.

i have room at fairfield if anyone is interested... i've booked a room from the 17th-19th, 2 queen beds. i thought i'd have some people coming with me, but it doesn't look like that's happening. i wish i would've known sun caged was playing the pre-show party before hand, i would've tried to book the 16th as well :(. if someone would have extra room for the 16th so i could attend the pre-show, that'd be fucking great, but i'm not getting my hopes up.

I'll probably be coming down on Thursday night, too late to make it to the pre-show I'd imagine, because I have class until 6 PM. So deathfalls, the room that you're going to be staying in at the Farfield, how much will that be per night? Also metalsped, what kind of room were you looking for? Maybe we can all work something out.