looking for drummer,possible lead gutarist.

Uhhhhh...Hello, I'm Rick. I'm in Grapevine right now to work, but will be returning to Dallas before January. I'm currently looking for a drummer that can play metal, thrash, slow and melodic, some love songs but mainly song that are heavy. I love to listen to Pantera,Maiden,preist,M.O.D,S.O.D,80's Anthrax,Blues,Zack Wyld,Crowbar,Sepultura,Down, and 80's Metallica.
Oh yeah, and you don't have to be bad ass, we just need someone who can keep beats from slow to thrash, someone whose only been playing for a year or two is probably cool.
And the lead guitarist does not have to be expert material, we havent even had our first rehaersal yet. Just someone who can keep up with my strumming speed and knows a couple of scales in solo's that is.
Gimme' some fed back even if it's just to say stupid shit, I like to read whatever, later. -RJAIII-

Hail! I'm a lead guitarist and I live in, Temple texas. It's south of dallas ..probably about a 2 and a half hour drive. But yeah, I play lead guitar, i'm into all metal..thrash,s peed, grind, death, black, melodic, power, prog, 80's, viking, etc. If you ever want to get around to jamming out to see what we can work out. Get ahold of me on, GuitaristOf SN on AIM and or Juhani_defender_of_steel on yahoo messenger.

GUitaristOfWar said:
Hail! I'm a lead guitarist and I live in, Temple texas. It's south of dallas ..probably about a 2 and a half hour drive. But yeah, I play lead guitar, i'm into all metal..thrash,s peed, grind, death, black, melodic, power, prog, 80's, viking, etc. If you ever want to get around to jamming out to see what we can work out. Get ahold of me on, GuitaristOf SN on AIM and or Juhani_defender_of_steel on yahoo messenger.
Cool, man. Do you have any thing recorded you could send me through the internet, it don't matter if not. I've been looking for someone to jam with for a long time, I like working with other guitarist. Mail me at madcheese9377@hotmail.com Or just my site at groups.msn.com/shareartwork Later, -RJAIII-