Looking for guitar ideas! Help please

fenders

Jun 28, 2009
Ok so I'm selling one of my old guitars in a few days. I'm trying go get a great guitar for the price I'm looking at. Any suggestions are appreciated lol. I am getting $550 from the guitar and I can get up to about 600-650. I play pop/punk and also metal mostly. I'm looking at an ltd ec-1000. I can get a basically new one for 550, but I'm looking for other options and opinions. So suggestions are welcome!

Yeah, they play really nice from what I've been able to gather with my own experience with them. If you save up the cash and get a REAL ESP Eclipse, it's also worth it... the fretwork is beat-off-tastic.

Agile?

I believe for the money the OP specified, he could get something very serviceable from the.

yeah i could wait and save up some more money if there is an even better guitar you could suggest? (something semi-close to $700-750 probably) Ill have to look some more into agile, but i dont know much about them atm. and btw, i do shred some, but why exactly does that make a difference? the ec just doesnt lend itself to solos?

yeah i could wait and save up some more money if there is an even better guitar you could suggest? (something semi-close to $700-750 probably) Ill have to look some more into agile, but i dont know much about them atm. and btw, i do shred some, but why exactly does that make a difference? the ec just doesnt lend itself to solos?

Imo, Agile offers a very good guitar for the money, especially if you're in the market for a 7,8, or 9 string.

Probably the smartest thing to do first would be to hit your local music shops and see what they got before shelling out for a new guitar.

only problem is my local shops have fender, vox, a few ibanez, and a jackson here or there... its awful really. that and everything is way overpriced. ill check out agile, i have heard good things about them.

only problem is my local shops have fender, vox, a few ibanez, and a jackson here or there... its awful really. that and everything is way overpriced. ill check out agile, i have heard good things about them.

That sucks, but buying guitars through the mail can suck too.

Might be worth the effort to make a trip then to a larger shop. Better to buy a guitar you can play for yourself first, imo.