Looking For Mix Engineers

Hey up people

I'm basically on the look out for a couple of decent mix engineers that are capable/willing of turning a mediocre recording into a semi decent finished mix.

I'll be recording a single for a local band at some point soon and would love to hear what someone else can do to it, hopefully pushing the mix somewhere near the next level maybe.

So if you fit the bill if you could inbox me some info, what you need from my end (di tracks, tempo, trigger tracks etc) your rates, if you master, the abillity to re-amp, drum editing etc that would be awesome.

Im looking to pay a pro/semi pro for this, not looking at a mix competion or freebee or anything.

Im kinda posting this in advance of the recording to help me with the budget a bit..

Cheers for your help

R

first up a massive thanks to everyone that has sent a message, I wasn't expecting such a reply, so cheers.

What aiming for with this project is to really showcase what you can achieve with having your stuff mixed by someone else, and mastered by someone that can do real mastering, so the band are getting a free bit of studio time, and I'm taking care of where the job goes once tracked.

Im hoping a few bands will dig the final product and want to go down the same route of track here and mix/master elsewhere.

thanks once again...

:)

R

im not sure really to be honest, I think it might be to satisfy my own curiosity more than anything just to see.

I do try to encourage bands that are looking for something that sounds great, that they might want to look at pro mastering and its costs before hitting the studio, it usually falls on deaf ears, and they seem happy for me to try my best at mastering.

Maybe what Im after I think is for the band and a few bands locally to go "Wow, That sounds awesome" obviously I'll go on to explain that it is due to an awesome mix & master done by other people, with some better gear, and a better ear for that, but it'll give another option maybe for those wanting a super awesome product, but without having to spend truckloads of cash going to a big studio somewhere miles away.

or maybe I just need some more faith in my ability, hahahaha