Looking For Engineers

MrTheDownie

New Metal Member
Dec 25, 2011
Hey, I'm new to this forum so sorry If there is some kind of thread for this, but I'm looking for engineers to mix and master some tracks for my band.

Its kind of hard to put a label on out music but it metalcore/post-hardcore-ish.

If you're interested please post previous projects and if you want money for doing it and if so how much. From what I have understand there is a lot of people who does this for fun/experience etc.

Thanks !

Maybe you could post the stems to a portion of one of your songs on this forum. Then you could pick which one you like best, and work it out with that user.

Well we just finished our demo, which we were really happy with the results but we want to see what other options there is so that we can get the best outcome possible :).
To get to the point we haven't recorded anything yet exept for the demo.

We are looking for someone that have done some work in the past so that we can decide easier.

Thanks

Maybe you could post the stems to a portion of one of your songs on this forum. Then you could pick which one you like best, and work it out with that user.

Don't you mean raw files? Stems are stereo mixdowns of drums, guitars etc...
Quite a few people on here seem to be calling them stems at the moment.