Looking for roommate

llorenth

Aug 12, 2002
Dallas, TX
I've got a room reserved at the America's Best (used to be Super 8). It's the cheapest hotel in walking distance to the venue, and Thursday through Saturday night works out to $300 total, so $150 per person. That's a deal, though honestly it's not a great place (trashiest in Midtown Atlanta, I'd venture). But you're there for the music, right?

Details: I'm male, 35, a non-smoker, quiet, generally not a big party/drinker type. If you are, that's ok, do it somewhere other than the room and crash when you can. I'm there for the music and to see many old friends. (And to spend way too much on CDs, oh no!) This will be my 13th ProgPower - I missed last year due to a wedding I was Best Man in. If you're new, great! I can give you the tour.

If you're interested, send me a private message.

I'm looking for a roommate as well. I have a room at the Omni Hotel at the CNN Center. Wednesday through Sunday morning. I got an awesome deal. Your half is $170. I'm a non-smoker and not planning on any partying in the room. The room is across the street from the Georgia Aquarium and World of Coke. The CNN Studio tour is in the same building.

Possibly looking for roommate as well, though I don't have a particular place in mind yet. Ideallys something that's within 30-45 mins walking time from venue that isn't very pricey.

have a double queen room at the artmore. Looking for someone to share cost. I will be bringing my girlfriend with me so it'll be at minimum, 3 in the room. Cost for 1/3 is 200. PM me if interested.

have a double queen room at the artmore. Looking for someone to share cost. I will be bringing my girlfriend with me so it'll be at minimum, 3 in the room. Cost for 1/3 is 200. PM me if interested.

offer closed.

Anyone else looking for a roommate? My entire crew has bailed on me, but I'm not ready to call it quits yet. I would prefer to stay within easy walking distance - we usually stay at the Residence or America's Best. I'm a 44 year-old non-smoker. PM me if anyone has room. Thanks.

The last one dropped out about 2 weeks ago, the other 3 have dropped over the last 4 months. I was ready to throw in the towel too, but fuck them. I'm going if I can make it work.

Anyone else looking for a roommate? My entire crew has bailed on me, but I'm not ready to call it quits yet. I would prefer to stay within easy walking distance - we usually stay at the Residence or America's Best. I'm a 44 year-old non-smoker. PM me if anyone has room. Thanks.

Mission accomplished.

Posting on behalf of a friend. She has a room at America's Best (Super 8) and is looking for a roommate. Similarly, she's more than happy to cancel her reservation and stay at a different hotel if there's an extra spot.

Contact her directly if interested! Thanks in advance.

lwasserm@vt.edu