Looking for singer to finish metal album

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
Hey guys, I know a few people on here have done this before. I have a metal album fully recorded and mostly done mix wise, we just need to find a decent singer/ screamer to help finish it. Originally I was going to just do the vocals myself, but I have become too busy with other things and also just have kind of had writer's block. I have about 2 songs with lyrics and flow done, but you can rewrite them if you like. There's only 7 songs altogether (there were 8 but we cut one from the album). Anyway, if you'd be interested, feel free to leave a comment here or PM me. The way the music was written, it will probably call for almost all screaming, although there are a few melodic bits where I could see cleans working. Looking for something in the style, screaming wise, of Killswitch Engage, Parkway Drive, Chimaira, Sylosis etc. I was originally thinking of just having a different guest vocalist for each song, but my brother (other guitarist) wanted more continuity. This album has been worked on for a very long time (I started learning Pro Tools right after it was recorded, which took a long time) so we just want it to be done. We'll be pressing it through Discmakers and all that once it's done.

Here's a link to our Reverb Nation thing on Facebook to get a feel for our music.

http://www.reverbnation.com/volharding