Looking for the name of a deceased band member

Fallout7911

New Metal Member
Feb 14, 2019
Ok so new to this site and I came here specifically to try to find out the name of a small metal band who were touring at the time and about mid January this member was driving and was hit by an alleged drunk driver, was in a coma for 2 days and died (somewhere in the United states)...

Reason being I had an incredible weekend one time (not too long ago) partying with this dude, really hit it off and I would like to send my condolences to his family but because it was just a weekend and we were partying, I unfortunately cannot even remember his name or band.

I know his band were metal related, wasn't massive but they have signed to a label, have done some touring and were actually on one when this accident occurred...any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

No sorry, I should have mentioned he was 29 and a vocalist/guitar/bass player.

I found out this info from a girl I met over there (not an American) online but she only said remember partying with this dude, (didnt say his name) told me some of the details of his death but she has since stopped communicating via social media so I just dont know what to do, I would really like to send my condolences to his family (via social media, dont want to be getting real addresses) but due to alcohol and my generally bad memory I cant even remember his first name!