- Metro - Sydney - 07/09/01 - 70 mins - 4+

Strapping young lad
- HI-Fi Bar - Melbourne - 12/10/97 - 50 mins - 2
- Transbordeur - Lyon - 03/0698 - 42 mins 3+
- City tour - Kawasaki - 20/10/98 - 25 mins 4
- Liquid Room - Tokyo - 26/02/99 - 16 mins - 4
- ??? - Montreal - 28/09/00 - 76 mins - 3+

http://www.geocities.com/necrokerb

Ryan had some cool mpeg clips of DTB in Europe on his website at one time......they were very cool. He pulled them from his site ....I think ? I wonder if the mpeg's were taken froma fully recorded concert ? I think Ryan is doing some cool section on the hevydevy website soon. I've read it on his website and I've read Geoff talking about it, it would be cool to see more DTB footage !

Here are the facts

Wework with Devin and Ryan on something cool . On the HDR site, there will be an area with more tour news and Talks from the DTB members. Ryan should bring the tour news and photos, Dev should post his writings...etc but it will be DT and DTB related ONLY !!!

Also, I asked the Dev to provide me more rare and old pics to post, that's why I completly re-work the site and sections. The design will be a bit different, more "spatial", more peaceful...It's gonna look cool anyway....But don't tell it it's a secret :loco:

To finish, fans should be able to add the press reviews on the site, it means that if you find a review, and if it's interesting you will be able to add it...But patience, there's still a lot of work and I have still a lot of work to do on my own website http://wwww.geoffreyrousselot.com and on some othere sites...

see you

all4dametal said:
Ryan had some cool mpeg clips of DTB in Europe on his website at one time......they were very cool. He pulled them from his site ....I think ? I wonder if the mpeg's were taken froma fully recorded concert ? I think Ryan is doing some cool section on the hevydevy website soon. I've read it on his website and I've read Geoff talking about it, it would be cool to see more DTB footage !