Looking for Vocalist

plisken

Metal Keyboardist
Apr 23, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys!

My band is looking for a vocalist to replace the one we parted ways with. Not sure what I will find here but I thought I would give it a go anyway!

We are a symphonic power metal band. Influences include Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Rhapsody of Fire, Kamelot, Edguy, Iced Earth, Helloween, etc...

We are looking for a vocalist along the lines of timo kotipelto or Fabio lione from rhapsody. Or really anyone that sings really well this type of music. You dont have to have a high vocal range like Timo, If you are like Jorn lande then thats just as awesome!

If you dont know any of these bands or people then simply put we are looking for someone with similar style to Dio.

Also if anyone knows any other forums or websites were I can find some metal vocalist please let me know! The band is from California. We have been looking for the right vocalist for almost a year and have not found one yet =/. So we are pretty much open to a vocalist from anywhere at this point.

We have 2 albums worth of music written out and done. We do have some rough recordings of songs if there is some real interest.