Looky what I can do

hmmm I'd like a yoghurt bar! can't you steel them for me and keep them until we come back? or give them to marlin, he's coming to visit us august :) ermmm or is that not safe? after all he's dave's brother's roommate :rolleyes:

So have you ever had anyone just stare at you? Check this out, the other day I was standing in line at the bank and there was this older lady behind me who was just staring at me. It wasnt like a brief glance over or anything, she was staring at me intently and she wouldnt stop. After about five minutes it started to really get to me, so I walked over to her and asked her if there was anything I could help her with. When I talked to her, she told me that I looked exactly like her son who had died in the persian gulf war. I guess I felt really sad for her and I told her I was sorry for her loss and offered my condolences. After that, I went to leave but she wouldnt stop staring at me. I got to the door and realized that she was actually following me. I ignored her and started to walk to my car, but she was following me and started to get really close. I eventually had to tell the lady to stop following me, and when I did she fell to the ground and started pulling on my leg.

Get it? Leg pulling? As in Im pulling your leg?

Wow, thats fucking stupid lol :headbang:

I_Smell_Hate said:
... When I talked to her, she told me that I looked exactly like her son who had died in the persian gulf war. I guess I felt really sad for her and I told her I was sorry for her loss and offered my condolences. ...

At this point it was obvious you were bullshitting ;)