Loomis fans should check this out.

I liked the song a lot. And you know... if ever you want to slip me that number, I'll make you a cookie. :)

mmmmmmmm. cookie... no, wait.

Honest truth: The first time I saw it on Eric's caller ID I did one of those little girl "eeeeeeehh!" squeaks! ... and I'm not really like that.... :cool:

It's Loomis's number, so it's an exception. You still retain manly points (if you really want them). My offer still stands.

Thank you for the man-points, it's not cool (or metal) to squeal like a little girl. :D Especially since I'm not one of those high-heels-n-short-skirt groupie types. (no offense to them, I understand they are necessary.) I was able to maintain composure while we visited. :) I want to say, Jeff's not just an awesome guitarist, but an all around awesome guy. I don't think saying that should tarnish his metal reputation. ... :D if it would, well, then I'll come back and say he's a real prick. :lol: :lol:

G

I'm glad you guys like the song, they really had fun making it (or at least that's what they said :lol:). They were taking turns, 5-10 minutes each, coming up with an idea, then recording it. The rhythms, the leads, the bass. I really enjoyed watching the song come to life.

HI to you both of you if you're peeking in this thread and aren't gonna post!
icon_smile_wave.gif

no he doesn't, wd and steve are the only ones that post here, he hates this board because of all the shit talk here. search for the how often does jeff loomis call you thread and you will see the reason why

Fucking awesome song, I have a hunch he'll work with Jeff for his solo record or something :headbang:

Man, wish I was buddies with Loomis :loco:

I look up to him so much, he's a modest, awesome person. I doubt there's a lot of persons with his personality+technique arround...

Reactions: ginamarina
Great stuff!

I also checked out Mandragora, love the music, I wasn't too crazy about the singer though...something just didn't fit there. Music blazes!!!!!

I actually produced some music for a local band here called Mandragora several years ago. They no longer exist. Why I mentioned that...I have no Idea. :lol:

Also, I'd love to change that bands logo...the grade school death metal type just doesn't work for the band's sound.

:headbang:

Hey Man.
Thanks for the new logo. :headbang: So, your a singer too?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=ae6ad283-fa3e-4d5e-ad62-63781f59d314