LORD (Australia) - What Tomorrow Brings (New EP Release)

Very cool, man. I enjoyed chatting with you this year (Widow rocks!), and I look forward to seeing you guys perform next year!

Ordered the rest of the LORD catalog that I do not have. The missus and I had a blast hanging with Andy at PP. Looking forward to their performance next year.

Wow. I've never heard them before today. That was a mistake. I'm digging the hell out of this. It's not in my normal wheelhouse, but its so damn good it doesn't matter. So, in the course of a week I've discovered Lord and completely done a 180 on Vanden Plas. That's a pretty damn good seven days. My bank account isn't going to be happy, but I will. Incredible stuff, Andy. Hell yeah, new fan here.

Thanks for the discount on the EP and T's. I am thrilled that you guys will be playing next September. Sorry that I didn't catch up with you this year to buy you that beer that I promised you. Now I will have to buy a round for the entire band.:) Good day, mate.

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say cheers for all of the nice words and it's very much appreciated that you're grabbing a couple of things from our store. You really are the reason we're able to keep doing this, and are making it possible for us to get over to America to play PPUSA, so thanks very much! :)