LORDI

they are selling the dvd cd new version of Arockalypse at the gigs for 15 pounds

after the nottingham show i noticed all the merch went up by 5 pounds too

shirts are 20 now instead of 15

they wont have much left in london i think after scotland shows they didnt have much left at the birmingham show

new video up

video

Don't ask: it was a long cold day. Plus having been snooping around the Lordi forums, I learned of a "crew" of about 20-25 people, best described as "trend-following-emos" would be arriving at the early time of 10am to "make sure we're in first." So naturally, In the name of metal I had to get there ridiculously early.

Seriously, it was worth it though.

After shouting every single word of every single song for the entire night, I was unable to speak this morning; sing of a well enjoyed gig. I even managed to get one of Kita’s drumsticks, clearing winning him over with my T-shirt bearing his Mugshot :D

I'm having a crisis with my camera at the moment, the card appear to be corrupt and despite my best efforts with all manner of image-recovery software, I'm currently unable to view my 317 awesome front row pictures... which has nearly brought me to tears =(

I'm in the process of getting help with it, as I haven’t give up hope totally yet. All I need to do it get my PC to recognize the corrupted card "as a card," then I should be able to "recover" the pictures. Failing this, I’m going to try one of those Kodac “Put your pictures to CD” things in Boots, and if that fails I’ll head to a digital camera shop as a last resort. I'll keep you posted on this. Fingers crossed!

However, despite the epic tragedy that is the loss of the best pictures I've ever taken, this show blew me away. Turisas were on top form as ever, and Lordi's pyrotechnics and props/scenery blew me away!

aaah i was at the front too and yet i strolled up to the venue 5 mins before the doors opened... :yuk: i love being female...

Turisas: BEST LIVE EXPERIENCE :D

....id even go as far as saying I found them more entertaining than an Iron Maiden full stage show.......[/heathen]

Update on my fux0red memory card:

The problem with the card appears be physical. From what I have gathered there could be two issues. 1. the I/O controller has gone, this controls all of the reading and writing to the card. 2. There are bad storage sectors at the start fo teh card, this would cause issues trying to the read the card.

However, the is a light at the end of the tunnel, as I've had communitcations with a company who deal in rescuing lost data from corrupt devices. I'll be shipping the card off to them monday, and with luck getting a formatted card and a cd full of my Lordi and Turisas pictures back.

Fingers crossed eh?

Umm, slight technical hitch; they want me to pay though the nose.

LC Technology offers same day service for all types of digital media recovery. As one of the USA's largest flash memory card recovery companies, LC Technology provides a special service for every photographer from the novice to the professional. Our image recovery service can recover any type of data from any type of removable digital media. If you have accidentally deleted data files, images, videos or audio files from your media, formatted the media, or pulled out the media during a write process, we can recover your files and get your data back.

Flat-fee pricing:

- Memory Size Up To 1GB = £53.00

- Memory Size Over 1GB = £79.00

Our flat-fee price includes recovery of your images to a CD and return shipping. For recoveries outside of the US, an additional shipping fee is added. No charge other than return shipping if we do not find your files!

If anyone knows of a cheaper UK based service, I'd gladly take note. It seems however that this is my only option, and I desperatly want my photos back.

Good God...can I get any MORE information please? ;)

It would be great to see some pics though...to really drown me in the envy I have for those lucky bastard who managed to see Lordi! It kills me that I had to wave my ticket goodbye :'( Ah bollocks, that's life...onwards! Towards DF and Maiden :D :headbang:

MORE info you say Dom? Why certainly my good chum.:heh:

Camera is a U-15 digital, and the card is an :rofl: Olympus 256MB. I got it for my 17 birthday, so it's getting on a bit. Usually takes pictures in [SIZE=-1]2048x1536[/SIZE], so I have to use a photo resizing program, such as "Advanced Batch Converter" to change all of them to a more conventional 800x600 to post on websites. :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to go into to much detail, but I've promised alot of people on alot of forums these front row photos, and its casuing me such grief getting them :cry:

man data recovery is expensive

hey i know youll have some great shots as you were in the front row

ill start of helping you out and donate 5 pounds for the costs of recovery

i want to see the photos

anyone else want to donate to tony for a good cause !!!! :kickass:

Ah now that's not necessary dude, it's may fault for corrupting the data, and there is still a chance that they won't be able to recover anything... In which case they don't cash the cheque I sent them.