LORDS OF BLACK

That is completely bad ass...... Ronnie can bring it !!!! This band has completely taken me over. Lords of Black II will definitely end up in my Top 5 for the year.

I agree. I listen to these guys at least once a day and I haven't done that with a band in as long as I remember. These guys have to be at the top of Glenn's "to get" list for PPUSA. When Larry raves over a traditional metal band, you know they must be spectacular!

Got this the same time I got the SUNBURST Disc. Never heard of them - just bought due to the reviews on here. Agree on the vocals being fantastic - however - this one just did not stick. I think a lot of it had to do with the production. Don't like the way this disc sounds. Dude can sing no doubt and the cover of Queen's Innuendo is OUTSTANDING.

Brand

I like the first Lords of Black album a little bit more than their second, and I listen to them both a lot. I heard the second album first, and it didn't grab me so much. So I picked up the first and it blew me away. So after listening to the first a few times I picked the second back up and listened to it with a new appreciation. Really really looking forward to seeing them in Atlanta next year.

Last edited:
Thank you NorseBlood. I will try the first one. Loved the voice but the songs just did not grab me. Production did not help either.

I see you are from Nashville - I live in Franklin, TN. We should meet for a beer or two sometime. Appreciate the recommendation.

Thanks,
Brand