Lost Highway

When Fred Madison finds a video tape on his doorstep that shows the interior of his house, he's convinced that someone has broken in and calls the police. Things get really complicated when he finds another videotape showing him killing his wife, and the police arrest him because his wife really was murdered! Then he disappears from the prison and we start watching the life of a young man who works in a garage...

All in all a very strange, but beatyfull movie.

Well actually I already saw the movie but wanted to hear the views of how the movie works...(if it's 2 stories or if there's a link in between....if the mystery-man truly exists or if it's a voice inside of Fred Madison's head,etc...)
Very complex indeed but nice.
thx for the reply anyway!

Well, if youre asking the outline of the movie and all the different aspects I wouldn't know where to begin.
I've seen it with a couple of other people, and they al have a different opinion on how the movie works. As for me I just think there are two stories that happen to slow into eachother. Or something like that.
But i rather like the idea of the mistery man being just a voice in fred's head.

Maybe something of interest: Even the actors didn't know what they where doing during the shooting.