Lost Horizon?

i am fabio

Jan 26, 2006
Nor. Cal.
I don't see why they don't try to get Lost Horizon to unite for a one time show. Thats the ultimate dream. If not Rhapsody or Dragonforce along with Evergrey will be absolutely insane!
P.S. Vision Divine is one of the greatest bands and Olaf is a genius. If it were my call I would give them a longer set.

i am fabio said:
I don't see why they don't try to get Lost Horizon to unite for a one time show. Thats the ultimate dream. If not Rhapsody or Dragonforce along with Evergrey will be absolutely insane!
P.S. Vision Divine is one of the greatest bands and Olaf is a genius. If it were my call I would give them a longer set.

Because their new band kicks Lost Horizons ass!!! Get Heed now!!!! I am serious when I saw that it is ten times better than the Lost Horizon cd's....

Bear

i am fabio said:

Well two things, ehhhh about the greatest band ever, personal opinions right here and its not your call. Kind of arrogant for a 3rd post dont you say?

Bear

Bear said:
Because their new band kicks Lost Horizons ass!!! Get Heed now!!!! I am serious when I saw that it is ten times better than the Lost Horizon cd's....

Bear

Bear, I must disagree here; I think the last LH album with Daniel is far superior than Heed. maybe that is because Iove when he hits those really high notes... I guess Heed is much more aggressive; still good, but LH blew me away.

Have you listened to The Call?!?!?!?!?! Hello, he is hitting some serious high notes all over the place!!! And one in particular he holds for like 20 seconds at the end of one of the songs, I don't know all teh names of the songs yet.

I feel the writing is much more put together for Heed than Lost Horizon. I think they wanted to dump the cheesey look too. I haven't stopped listening to The Call since I got it, it rules!!!!I would love to see them at PPUSA one day and you know they would play some LH songs anyways.

Bear

Bear said:
I would love to see them at PPUSA one day and you know they would play some LH songs anyways.

Bear

That'd be awesome. Heed is pretty good indeed. But can't take the credit away from the last Lost Horizon album! ;)

a flame to the ground beneath is a fucking gem of an album. it's one of those albums where you find something new or realize how awesome a vocal melody is every time you listen to it.

i ordered the heed album a month ago and its going to be delivered soon. i ordered it along with the 1st lost horizon album but it's on backorder so i cancelled that one.

Devy, don't give up on that first LH album. I got it recently (after being a fanatic of the 2nd album for a couple years) and after a few plays, it has become a permenant addition to my iPod. Its great =D Working on getting Heed as well.

Bear said:

Bear

Except for the band name. "Why, if I could get Heed that easily I wouldn't care about their new band! *ba-dum-tchss*"

Just reminds me of Family Guy "Come forth, and give heed!" "Look, buddy, I don't swing that way!"

Between them and Vision Divine...
"I'd love to get Heed at ProgPower but I'm probably just gonna end up getting VD instead." :loco:

Their insane vocalist Daniel Heiman left the band and I dont think they've found a replacement. that would own tho =O