Lost my camera in case anyone has seen it ?

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Unfortunately, Sunday morning my camera disappeared. The only places I went were pretty much, my room at the Artmore and the courtyard as far as when I had my camera last. I am sure this is a long-shot, but the Artmore has already been contacted and it hasn't shown up. I hope maybe someone picked it up by mistake. It is a Fuji S700. It is really sad because I had pictures of myself with Accept band members as well as pictures of Brent (Metalmilitia2000) and another attendee with band pictures.

Bryant

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, whomever finds this camera with my pictures with Accept intact (one of the highlights of my life) will have 50 bucks from me.

Yeah I will put up the same, but I doubt someone picked it up with intentions of picking up a reward. :cry: As I said, it is a real long-shot posting it here, but it is all I have left in my search. The hotel was contacted about an hour after check-out and again this evening.

Bryant

That does suck. Along the same lines, the Illusion Suite keyboardist, Ketil Ronald, lost his iPhone with a bunch of pictures that he has taken throughout the weekend.

I hope you find your camera. Believe me, if I had it or knew where it was, I would had made sure you got it back (and would not have accepted a reward).

Bryant, I honestly hope you find your camera bro. Shit like this is never fun.

I remember a few years ago our friend Justin (YtseJam) had his backpack stolen in Atlanta, on the way back to the airport. He will hate me for reminding him of that, but he lost all autographed booklets, camera with pictures from the whole weekend... it was heartbreaking.

Really *really* hope you find it man. I can only imagine how much pictures with Accept mean to you.

Speaking of lost items I lost my Ipod somewhere around the Nightmare Records vending area. I know my chances of ever finding it are nil. If anyone finds it please enjoy the music, and then pm me and i will give you the address to mail it I will even pay postage.

Thanks for the concerns everyone. I hate you lost your iPod John. I actually had the camera out in the courtyard Sat night/Sun morning, which was when the phone came up missing as well, because I remember helping them look around a bit for that. I think we must have had a thief out there preying upon us PPUSA drunkards. I wish everyone else luck as well coming up with their gadgets, but it looks as though it is not going to happen. I guess we will have to take some tougher security measures in the future. I guess I will invest in a camera bag.

Bryant

Thanks for the concerns everyone. I hate you lost your iPod John. I actually had the camera out in the courtyard Sat night/Sun morning, which was when the phone came up missing as well, because I remember helping them look around a bit for that. I think we must have had a thief out there preying upon us PPUSA drunkards.

Entirely possible - you did see those random guys off the street coming in to both the Center Stage and the Artmore and trying to bum smokes/drinks, right? One of 'em had tried to hit me up while I was walking between the venue and the courtyard, and followed me *in* to the courtyard and started pestering people. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it got grabbed.

Bryant, you could make a call to some pawn shops in the area around the venue. They may be networked together to some extent. You never know .. maybe if some local street joker snagged it he may have pawned it.

Britt

Thanks for the concerns everyone. I hate you lost your iPod John. I actually had the camera out in the courtyard Sat night/Sun morning, which was when the phone came up missing as well, because I remember helping them look around a bit for that. I think we must have had a thief out there preying upon us PPUSA drunkards. I wish everyone else luck as well coming up with their gadgets, but it looks as though it is not going to happen. I guess we will have to take some tougher security measures in the future. I guess I will invest in a camera bag.

Bryant

Thanx Bryant, my iPod is just a minor set back but your camera well that is different it holds memories of a great festival and people. I really do hope you somehow manage to find it.