Lost In Thought calls it quits

Mooseknuckle

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Sep 16, 2006
Charleston AFB, SC
From their Facebook page:

"As some of you may have noticed by now, we have been very quiet for the past few months. The reason for our lack of activity is because LIT has unfortunately come to an end. This wasn't an easy decision for any of us, and some of us didn't initially want this to happen but the fact of the matter is, there were many underlying problems within the band that were stalling any kind of real progress, which was highly frustrating and for most of the time it felt we had it "hit a brick wall". After many meetings and discussions it was quite clear that the band was pretty much torn into two halves. There have been many great moments for us as individuals and a band within the time we have spent together and there are many memories which I'm sure we will always remember but it is now time to close this chapter and open new doors to new horizons for each of us. We would like to thank all of you guys, the fans for all of the support we have received from you and we hope that you will continue to support us through our next musical journeys and projects, as I can assure you all, that this will NOT be the end for any of us. We would also like to thank our management at Intromental for the support during our time together, they really are a great bunch of guys and we certainly wouldn't have done the things we had without them. We also like to thank our Label Inner Wound Recordings for all the support and belief in us. Once again thank you to anyone and everyone who supported us through the years or at any point of our journey, it has not gone unrecognised!"

Color me bummed, as I loved Opus Arise...

Damn! I too was expecting them to someday grace Center Stage someday, "Opus Arise" was phenomenal!