E.B.S. Calls it quits

EclipsedBySanity

ATL Based Power-Thrash
Dec 5, 2007
Atlanta
Hey guys! Val here!. I regret to inform everyone that Eclipsed By Sanity is no longer a functional band. I personally would like to thank everyone who has tremendously supported us when we had promotional and financial problems over the past 3 years while we were a band. Everyone's help as far as our amazing promoter Hoyt Parris to Keith Lawley for being an amazing fan and a backbone for this band, to Glenn Harveston for letting us open up the festivities for Prog-Power USA , which is one of the biggest metal festivals in the world.

In other words, we would like to thank a lot of people
for they're love and support for this project.

We love all of you and hope to
see you again!

Special thanks and Metal Horns go to: :headbang:

Nathan Smith
Daniel Rutherford
Patrick Parris
Zach Sherrer
Jeremy Sherrer
Andrew Rutherford
Dan Cantrell
Josh Street
Joe Salazar
and to all of you that made this project an amazing experience!

Special thank you to our dear band friends...
Circle II Circle
Kamelot
Series Overkill
Tetrarch
World's End
Insomnia, Joe, Paula & Beth.

Val Allen Wood
Eclipsed By Sanity

Thanks to you all... It was fun, I will miss E.b.S.
But if you look at the bright side you will probably see a few new projects come from the members.
So pay attention, we will be out there.
And thank you all for the support.

Devastating news! This band really looked like it was going places. Sorry to hear about the break up especially on the heels of the EP release show.

mëtålspëd;7958883 said:
You should have secretly broken up, then announced a reunion show as your last. Reunion shows = big $ these days :)

EP release shows = big money! ;)
Just kidding...
Who knows there may be a reunion show in the future.
But I have no idea if that would happen or not.

I am totally floored by this news. I did not see this one coming. I am shocked and saddened beyond belief at the moment. Best of luck to all of y'all! I will truly miss EbS! You guys were one heck of a live band and I love your DTW EP! Here's to a reunion show before too long! Hail EbS!

Just a reminder! Me and Patrick are still selling EBS shirts and CD's for very cheap. The whole bundle is only $10 or either or for only $5. Please send me a message guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! m/
Hey, congrats on being named lead axe in Theocracy! This is the first I've heard of this! Can't wait to see you guys play live again!