Say hello to the new E.B.S. guitarist

EclipsedBySanity

ATL Based Power-Thrash
Dec 5, 2007
Atlanta
Nathan Smith

l_d9a3813f7c8b3a296db341379c3f7e97.jpg

Nathan Smith, formerly of Mortal Enticement, will be taking over primary rhythm guitar duties as a full member of Eclipsed By Sanity. Nathan is an excellent showman, and a very talented guitarist. We are very proud of this acquisition and the amount of potential he has, so EBS fans be sure to check his music page out!

An official word from Nathan Smith:

"I was already good friends with Val and Patrick and they decided to ask me to play with them. At first I was kind of skeptical, because I didn't want to abandon my best friends in Mortal Enticement. But then I realized that this was an opportunity that I just couldn't pass up. Yes, I am the "Rhythm Guitarist," but look out for some crazy solos from both Val and I. And get ready for some ridiculous harmonized guitar duels that will blow the Hell out of your mind. I look forward to seeing what I can do for E.B.S. and what they can do to help advance my playing."

Uh-oh, he's got leather pants.

"Wardrobe budget for EbS increases significantly as other band members struggle to keep up." :lol:

Sounds like a great choice for y'all. HOWEVER, Patrick, I think this makes you the lone remaining short-hair in the troupe.

Drink lots of milk. :heh:

HOWEVER, Patrick, I think this makes you the lone remaining short-hair in the troupe.

Oh we're making him grow his hair out. It's a requirement for him to remain the singer of E.B.S. so he has no choice. :Smug: :lol:

also we updated the original post with a word from Nathan Smith on the membership.

Hello new guitarist of EbS! ;-) (Just following directions)

Seriously though, welcome aboard Nathan! You are playing with a cool bunch of talented guys! Looking forward to seeing the new lineup -- hopefully we'll make it in town early enough on Wednesday for the show.

Hello new guitarist of EbS! ;-) (Just following directions)

Seriously though, welcome aboard Nathan! You are playing with a cool bunch of talented guys! Looking forward to seeing the new lineup -- hopefully we'll make it in town early enough on Wednesday for the show.
See ya there, Rick! I can easily pick you out of a large crowd of people!:lol::headbang::kickass:

Awesome addition !!!! :headbang: Can't wait to see/hear the new lineup. Unfortunately we'll miss the 25th show as we'll be on our way home from Vegas that day and won't get home in time...:cry: