Thank You Nathan!

Andy Laudano

Feb 24, 2005
Ft Worth Texas
Just wanted to say thanks again to Nathan for bringing in Ross The Boss for the Mid Week Mayhem show. I became a Manowar fan with the Kings of Metal album after hearing the song "Kings of Metal" on Z-Rock (the coolest metal station ever). Not long after that I found out the guitarist who kicked my ass on that album had left the band. Years later I had the opportunity to see Manowar live and even though Karl Logan did an amazing job, there was still a part of me that wanted to see Ross play too. I saw him play with the band on the Absolute Power DVD but never thought I'd have the chance to see him live in person - until last Wed! I not only got to see him play and take photos, but thanks to Nathan I got to go backstage and meet Ross and get all my early Manowar CDs (which had already been signed by Eric, Joey and Scott) signed too. I had a great time and it was a dream come true!

Thanks Nathan!:kickass:

Wow man, I'm speechless! Thank you for the very kind words and I am extremely happy that you enjoyed the show! Ross is an amazing individual, both on-stage and off -- definitely have enjoyed hanging out with him also, he's a terrific guy. Thanks for supporting the show -- cannot wait to see the pics!