THANK YOU FROM THE SWORDLORD

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
I just wanted to say a very, very, very special thank you to every single person who attended the Kick-Off Show tonight. I had more fun than a person can possibly have in one evening. I hope everyone had a good time and I will enjoy reading your feedback.

I look forward to bringing you more amazing shows in the future. Be sure to watch out for the video announcement for Kick-Off 2014 on Saturday! :devil:

And of course -- thanks to Glenn for allowing me to produce the Thursday show. It's your festival, I'm just living in it. :heh:

On Cloud 9,
Nathan

We should be thanking you. Luca Turilli was on my list of artists I had to see at some point in my life and they put on a great show. Thoroughly enjoyed Circle II Circle as well.

No comment about the first band only because I missed them.

Excellent show Nathan! Loved In the Silence and Circle II Circle. The first 5 songs of Luca Turilli's Rhapsody were great, but the lights on the drum riser were more than I could take, so out to the Lobby I had to go.

I want to thank you Nathan. That was friggan EPIC last night! After all these years, I would have NEVER, in my entire life, would have thought I would be finding myself sitting down and EATING DINNER WITH LUCA TURILLI!!!!! I was just friggan stoked to at least see the performance, but damn!! He has to be one of the must humble, most awesome guys that I've ever met. That show was just incredible. Thank you so much for offering me VIP access to this thing. It was worth every penny and I am so going to be back again next year (barring any unforseen circumstances). Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart and already cannot wait to see what you will have in stock for us next year.

Surprised I havent seen a thread for the Thursday show. It should be good though not as epic at this years. Regret not seeing Rhapsody. On a short list of bands I've always hoped to see.

Next years Thursday line up :

Draekon
DGM
Pagan's Mind

Nathan - Laura and I didnt get a chance to say hello, but thanks very much for the Thursday night show - it was amazing. Looking forward to next year's kickoff as well!

Nathan - As I told you in the Vinyl Room, Thursday night was one of the greatest nights of music in my life - and I have been doing this a loooooooooong time!! Being a Savatage fan, I thoroughly enjoyed C II C. I thought Bill and Christian fit very well together. Also, getting to see Blackjack Guillotine again was amazing!!

The highlight of the entire festival for me was Luca's Rhapsody. I love that genre so much and they sounded amazing!! All the choruses and layers came across extremely well.

On a side note, the 3 or 4 dudes on the right hand side near the stage put on a headbanging clinic, the likes of which I have never seen!! Headbanging on rhythm to speed metal with hair that long is amazing!!! Great job!! :headbang:

Chris :headbang:

Thank YOU for such a memorable evening…hearing Wake of Magellan in its entirety will go down as one of my favorite ProgPower sets ever!

I heard raves about the kickoff VIP experience, and plan to participate if it’s offered again next year. Super excited for DGM and Pagan's Mind...and really liked the clip that I heard of Draekon. Will definitely have to track that CD down!

I heard raves about the kickoff VIP experience, and plan to participate if it’s offered again next year.

The kick-off VIP experience was AWESOME! Nathan really did roll out the red carpet for the VIPs. It was way more than I expected. I told Nathan that he will already have my money for next year!

Super excited for DGM and Pagan's Mind...and really liked the clip that I heard of Draekon. Will definitely have to track that CD down!

I was friggan BESIDE MYSELF when I saw DGM announced! I sponsored them in 2010 and those guys were incredible. I am stoked to get to see and meet these guys again. Likewise, I am going to track down that Draekon album as well. I also really liked what I heard in that preview clip.

No, Thanks You!

This year's show was freakin' incredible and next year's will be too! I'm just sad I didn't get a chance to thank you in person during the fest. Next year.

Nathan, thanks for the show you brought, and also the show that you're bringing.Both are appreciated!
I never got a chance to thank you. Then again, in 9 ProgPower's, I've met 5 or 6 people, total! I'm an anti-social bastard haha
Seriously though, one of these years I need to immerse myself in the entire socializing thing. Theres alot of you on the board that I'd like to at least say hi to. I spend most of my time in a seat or in the vendor room.
I did at least talk to Glenn before everything got too stressed out for him, and stopping by to talk to Lance is always a good thing.

See ya's next year!