For Those Who Don't Know Swordlord!!!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
I dusted off a box in the attic from last year. I found the box under a worn out rug which was propped up under an old mattress. I had it wrapped in cloth and scanned. It is now in a safety deposit box.

I now give you with no further ado....Thy Swordlord...In All His Mighty Glory!!!

Nathan Rules!!!

P.S. Anyone know who the three others in the pic are?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=6773654&albumID=1144708&imageID=27841034

yes, actually I do. :Smug:

:p

from left to right, that would be MetalMilita2000, [SwordLord], truemindframe (Ernie), and CrazyCamera (Anne, the wife of Halcyon Way guitarist Jon Bodan)
Ah you beat me. I knew all those good folks too. I have some similiar photos. Now where are they...

A non-myspace photo please? Some of us have yet to succumb to the temptation ;)

You can still see it when linked to properly:

l_2d0c75171d89a5de853a1502acf48e2f.jpg

A non-myspace photo please? Some of us have yet to succumb to the temptation ;)

It's not temptation. Myspace is the SHITTIEST site on the internet, and people who use it must be fucking MAD to put up with pages that never load, links that never work, and 5000 naked chick bots who "THINK U R SOOOO HOT!!!! BOOBS!"

It might be. Metal Haven rules as well. Impulse is more your power metal, hard rock, 80's, and 80;s hair metal. Metal Haven is death, black, thrash, grindcore, and some power metal.