A Midweek Mayhem THANK YOU!

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
To all who attended Midweek Mayhem,

THANK YOU for the incredible support on Wednesday night at Midweek Mayhem. I am humbled that so many people chose to join us to celebrate the beginning of our ProgPower week. This was the highest-attended Wednesday night show in the history of the fest, and for that I thank you dearly. I can only hope that what I have prepared for next year will make people as excited as I am!

A very special thanks goes to Glenn (for entrusting the promoter hat to me for one night) and Jen, the guys in VANGOUGH, THEOCRACY and PAIN OF SALVATION, the incredible crew folks (Rob, Fletcher, Cameron, Lara, Wayne), the staff at Center Stage (shout out to Niki, Nikki and Blake), Nathan, J1 and Chris Nicchi for immediately jumping to the rescue when needed, Kjetil, Rob at MerchBooth.net for the awesome merch.

Keep an eye for an announcement and more information about next year's show coming in October.

-Milton

I was unable to come Wednesday this year which sucks because I love Pain of Salvation. I don't know if you were responsible for printing up the Remedy Lane shirts but if you were, or since you're a promoter of the band, any chance a limited amount will be reprinted? I'd love to have one and even my buddy Kelly who was at the Wednesday show didn't get a chance to get one.

Out of curiosity, how many tickets were left unsold this year? It was pretty packed in there! Looking forward to the announcement about next year!

Great lineup and great show Milton! Only issue was some sound issues, but that's not your fault. It was my first Wednesday show, and it was definitely enjoyable.

Great job on the Wednesday show Milton! POS was incredible and it was so much fun despite their equipment issues.

It was also nice to see you and say thanks, if only for a second.

Looking forward to next year!

Like I told you personally,thank you for letting me and those who were at the 1st pp in Chicago in a way relive their now legendary set from that show,if there wasn't a time constraint no doubt they would have played as long as that set

I can only imagine what you have up your sleave with what we already know of the lineups and possibilities one can imagine happening

I got to talk to Clay about Guacemole for a couple minutes. Felt like a true VIP.

I don't care what anyone says about you behind your back, you aren't half bad. :heh:

I was so happy to meet you by accident, Milton... "Hey, are you selling lanyards?" "No, unfortunately not.. Frank? That you?" :)