MIDWEEK MAYHEM - 30 DAYS UNTIL THE MADNESS - 9/08/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time i checked "record label" DOES NOT mean, nor imply "booking agent" just for the record. it happens to me all the time, as i am just the label and i don't book the bands on my record label which i believe to be the case for H&H. helping out from time to time, again does not make him their agent.

Give me some credit here Matt - I've been working in this scene just as long as you, and you honestly think I don't know the difference? Where did I ever say that H&H was the booking agent for the band???

c.

Give me some credit here Matt - I've been working in this scene just as long as you, and you honestly think I don't know the difference? Where did I ever say that H&H was the booking agent for the band???

c.

That is not what he was suggesting I don't think. But there was one post that hinting at the idea that it may have something to do with the label. I believe what Matt was trying to say is often a lot of people think the label handles all these different aspects. And it is true so many people have misconception of what we do and who does what, like I said I have people all the time calling me about booking TTD and I don't handle that or have anything to do with it most of the time.
Matt and I both know you know what you are doing. Not so sure the outside perspective knows what's going on though, still they tend to think they do.

c.

claus, i wasn't speaking to you or i would have quoted you ;) i know you know the difference i was making a general statement to people reading the thread who often confuse the two that's all. :kickass:

claus, i wasn't speaking to you or i would have quoted you ;) i know you know the difference i was making a general statement to people reading the thread who often confuse the two that's all. :kickass:

Ok, thanks.

I'll blame record labels for a lot of things (HA HA HA) but this is clearly a case of a band jumping the gun on some misinformation their manager/booking agent might have. It sucks :(

c.

Ok, thanks.

I'll blame record labels for a lot of things (HA HA HA) but this is clearly a case of a band jumping the gun on some misinformation their manager/booking agent might have. It sucks :(

c.

:erk:There is a bit more than the band "jumping the gun" in this case. I don't think all blame, if any should be placed on the band. But I don't think we need to discuse this here. But it does seem that something strange is going on..

Status
Not open for further replies.