Say hello to the new CONFIRMATION

Haven't looked at the forums for a little while, and look what party I'm late to! Holy shit Glenn. You really did find a worthy replacement for Volbeat. I'm not sure they have as much of the "fun" quality, but they definitely have some, and I think I like their actual songs a little better, myself. And the videos are ridiculous. :D

Thank you for coming through, yet again.
:worship:

Just to confirm, the band's name is pronounced the same as mustache, despite the obvious spelling differences? A friend and I had a debate in which he insisted it was pronounced somewhat more like if the word began with "moose". This may be silly... but... hey... Swedish isn't exactly English.

When GLenn announced Volbeat, I really didn't know who they were, or what they were about, but I DL'd some of their stuff on iTunes, and really enjoyed it. I ended up going to ProgPower Scandinavia, and everybody in DK was talking about Volbeat. Naturally I was disappointed when the arrangement with Glenn fell through.

In steps Mustasche and another band I had no clue about, except that they had a cool f-ing kung fu video on the PPUSA board. I think these guys are going to do just fine and kick our asses in ATL.

HOWEVER, stupid me can't just let bygones be bygones, and has to search "VOLBEAT" on youtube. OH SHIT SON!!! This band was going to absolutely destroy us! I think they were going to be like Mercenary at PPIV and VII, and just blow everyone away.

I truly hope that Volbeat / their management haven't burned too much of a bridge with the past month's events, because I would love to see a double Denmark billing of Mercenary and Volbeat at ProgPower 10. There's probably indecency laws down South that I'd be violating, walking in public with a raging priaprism from that billing. :headbang: