2. Godstate Click To Download
3. Death Crowns All
4. Shameful Race
5. The Hidden Law
6. Mortal Cage
7. Christian Meat
8. Angel’s Cry
9. The Birth of BABALON

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there’s something in the Polish water supply. My god, this is vicious. Fans of BEHEMOTH, VADER, DECAPITATED, YATTERING, you probably already know about this band and are nodding your heads in approval as you read these very words. If you haven’t heard LOST SOUL’s Chaostream, you truly are missing out. I place this as number two in current Polish death metal, right behind BEHEMOTH and I mean only ever so slightly.

“Word Of Sin” blasts its evil heart out, and even the thrashier tempos are very fast. Simply amazing sound, I kid you not. Right from the start they grab you with these swirling solos and never let go. The riff that starts “Godstate” literally had my head in a swirling motion, and I don’t have any hair right now, dammit! Another beautiful solo sweeps through “Death Crowns All.”

These guys manage to be technical, yet memorable, a trait hard to come by, and one that I enjoy in a band. At just over 45 minutes, Chaostream is the perfect length, it doesn’t wear you down and at the same time, you don’t feel ripped off with some 29 minute cd calling itself a full length. Do yourself a favor and pick this one up, it’s got the seal of approval.

Rating: 9/10
Papa Josh

awwwesome!!! sounds like this album is even better than scream of the mourning star :headbang:
*would be gay for lost soul if she were a man*