Lot of Love for Anthrax on KNAC.com

13-22,so that means 60% knows what a great CD is. what about that diana chick tho,The Darkness as her #2 band? HORRIBLE

I just submitted a pretty detailed review of the Chicago show to KNAC, so I hope they post it soon. Look for it, and let me know what you think. For those who were there, know that that show kicked some major ass!

Peace,
D

metalbassplayer said:
I just submitted a pretty detailed review of the Chicago show to KNAC, so I hope they post it soon. Look for it, and let me know what you think. For those who were there, know that that show kicked some major ass!

Peace,
D
Did you send your reveiw to the Submissions@knac.com or directly to sefany@knac.com?, Sometimes when you send directly to her you get a quicker response.

metalbassplayer said:
Submissions@knac.com

How long do you think it might take? A couple weeks?
If you submit for the Headbangers review section I think they post those reviews first come first serve. A week I'd say. Right now the newest one up is a Lacuna Coil review from Chicago on Dec. 2nd. Anyway do you listen to KNAC.com? they play a good amount of Anthrax. I still wish they were a station in LA. My damn media player isn't hooking up with them lately.

DarbysDad said:
If you submit for the Headbangers review section I think they post those reviews first come first serve. A week I'd say. Right now the newest one up is a Lacuna Coil review from Chicago on Dec. 2nd. Anyway do you listen to KNAC.com? they play a good amount of Anthrax. I still wish they were a station in LA. My damn media player isn't hooking up with them lately.

I was going to go to that Coil show, but opted out. I saw them before, great band!

When I was at my old job I did. We had a T1 line so it was pretty sweet. Now I can't, but every once and a while I will at home. Yea too bad L.A. lost a good station. We have a station now that is starting to play some more good metal. If could get them to play some Testament or Slayer, then we would be good to go.

metalbassplayer said:

Peace,
D
Sefany Jones one the editors at KNAC.com said she received a review last week for the METRO. Under the rant boards over at KNAC.com check the writers assignment board. You can see her comments to me. I also go by DarbysDad at that site.

DarbysDad said:
Sefany Jones one the editors at KNAC.com said she received a review last week for the METRO. Under the rant boards over at KNAC.com check the writers assignment board. You can see her comments to me. I also go by DarbysDad at that site.

Saw it was up there today. Glad you liked the review. Why are some people just fuckin morons? The whole Bush/Belladonna thin is really retarded. I like both singers, and I think Bush smokes Belladonna(as a singer), but I'm not going to flame Joey. These people need to get over it.

So many negative people out there that post on different sites. You wonder what the IQ of these people are. What a waste.

D

metalbassplayer said:
Saw it was up there today. Glad you liked the review. Why are some people just fuckin morons? The whole Bush/Belladonna thin is really retarded. I like both singers, and I think Bush smokes Belladonna(as a singer), but I'm not going to flame Joey. These people need to get over it.

So many negative people out there that post on different sites. You wonder what the IQ of these people are. What a waste.

D
Agreed. I don't like Metallica anymore, but I don't waste my time posting on message boards how much I hate them. I'd like to pretend I have something better to do. John joined Anthrax 11 years ago. People need to move on.

Guess what the guys over at Knac.com have on right now as I'm typing this.....
yes, click here to find out: http://www.railroadfan.com/images/anthraxknac.jpg

jdelpi said:
Agreed. I don't like Metallica anymore, but I don't waste my time posting on message boards how much I hate them. I'd like to pretend I have something better to do. John joined Anthrax 11 years ago. People need to move on.

Thats my favorite part of logging on to KNAC. Man I want to listen to them after WCFYA is finished playing of course. Damn media player has been a piece of junk lately though.