LotFP interviews with Åkerfeldt in 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 back online

i know that...i thought it was obvious what i meant, but maybe not.

i also like this one
We don't like having guest musicians on the albums

seeing as wilson seemed to appaear on each album he produced...in one way or another.

RDreamer said:
Fireball Ministry on the other hand, is absolute shit live. I have heard their recorded music since then, and I liked it. They are decent on CD but horrific in concert. I wouldn't see them again but I might buy their CDs.

Yeah, I know! When I saw them in Chicago back in October the singer reminded me of Fozzie Bear, at least the vocal style for some reason. I remember him doing all of these stupid "rock moves" like kicking in the air and trilling on the guitar and pointing it towards the audience like it was a shotgun or something! Funny as fucking hell. They were horrible but they did make me laugh so I guess it wasn't a total miss. The singer reminds me of the drunk uncle that everyone has in their family, you can't help but laugh although you kinda feel sorry for him.

Anyway, the interviews were very good. I liked the part when Mikael said that they would never have Nevermore open up for them, but obviously on the last tour that is exactly what happened! Judging from his thoughts in the interviews, I'm guessing Mikael never thought that they would actually be more popular than Nevermore in the US, so maybe that is why he said that.

Anarkissed said:
I would use the word 'produce' as lightly as possible there, as they had basically no say in the production of the video.

pretty much because they wanted no say...from that one peter interview, it seems they all just showed up there drunk, let the dude film them and assumed the video would come out ok.