LotFP Online MASSIVE Update! 14 Newly Posted Interviews including OPETH!

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
'allo...!

http://lotfp.cjb.net

The website has been completely redesigned!

New info on the LotFP Weekly Newsletter!

Newly posted interviews with Black League, Blazing Eternity, Cryptopsy, Dreams of Sanity, Evergrey, Garden of Shadows, Havayoth, Nevermore, Nile, Novembre, Odes of Ecstasy, Opeth, Symphony X, and Theory in Practice

Ahh!! What the hell did you do to it? Just kidding. Looks great. Keep up the good work, I'm an avid visitor to the site.

NP:Nile - To Dream of Ur - Black Seeds of Vengeance

Jim, you are one of the best interviewers that I know of. Keep up the good work!

If anyone hasn't read the Opeth interview on his site from 3/99 go check it out. I think it's the best interview with Mikael that I've ever read, and I've read alot of them.

Jim,
Any chance you could make the layout more reader-friendly?

Peace.

fucking awesome opeth interview. i got tears in my eyes when i read his reminiscing about having to quiet the crowd down at the milawukee metalfest so they could start playing...one of the greatest moments of my life.

Originally posted by Jim LotFP
>>Any chance you could make the layout more reader-friendly?

The interview pages are straight text without anything fancy... are you suggesting?

I don't know, some text formatting would be nice... you know, paragraphs, indenting, maybe different font (Arial or Verdana)
I found it hard to follow.