LotFP #1 & #2 for sale (1998 - 1999)

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
I'm having a little bit of money issues, and I have an extra #1 and #2 that I'm selling as a set. #2 hasn't been available for a couple years, and #1 hasn't been available since... well... probably the turn of the century.

Both are 64 full-sized pages on newsprint. Very different perspective and writing style than today. Includes all the bad poetry, immature writing, and misinformed reviews of the day. :D

Issue #1 has interviews with: Sculptured, Borknagar, The Gathering, Nasum, HammerFall, Odes of Ecstasy, Devin Townsend, Twilight Ophera, Dismal Euphony, and Cryptopsy, over 250 album reviews.

Issue #2 has interviews with: Thorr's Hammer, Dan Swanö, Nevermore, Opeth (cover blurb brags that it is "The Longest Opeth Interview Ever", but the cover also states that LotFP is "Metal's Best FREE Fanzine!" and that wasn't the case either), Katatonia, Benighted Leams, Nightwish, Memory Garden, Scholomance, Bethzaida, HammerFall, Nile, Death (conducted backstage after Schuldiner's last ever concert), Elegy, Hollow, and Dew-Scented.

No Ebaying, just send me a private message if you're interested, and how much you're willing to offer. I'd need Paypal payment when the deal is closed.