Found some copies of LotFP Magazine #3, 4, 5

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
'allo...

I cleaned up the clutter today in the first time in like six or nine months...

Found a good handful of copies of LotFP #3 (Dismal Euphony on the cover, featuring giant Agalloch interview, 9 pages for that alone, 64 pages total), #4 (Great Sculptured and Novembers Doom interviews, 32 pages total), and #5 (Opeth, Skyclad, Nightwish, probably my best all around issue, 48 pages total)...

#4 and #5's interviews (but not reviews) are all on the site, but #3's content is ALL EXCLUSIVE to the print copies (I lost the files, hehe)...

Cost would be $2 each, +$1 Can/Mex, +$2 foreign...

Email me for availability before paypalling or mailing money. :)

lotfp@mindspring.com

:mad:
I just moved to Atlanta. I received a copy of your zine(from some guy handing them out in a place called Little 5 Points) , apparently an old one.
I have emailed you twice(Jim Raggi), and I haven't heard from you yet. I am wondering why?
I like this zine and I am wanting more.

ELIZA

Originally posted by DrearyNature
:mad:
I just moved to Atlanta. I received a copy of your zine(from some guy handing them out in a place called Little 5 Points) , apparently an old one.
I have emailed you twice(Jim Raggi), and I haven't heard from you yet. I am wondering why?
I like this zine and I am wanting more.

ELIZA

You should have gotten an email by now... I'm out of town this wee and stealing computer time off my mother's computer back home. :)