Lots of killer Metal for excellent prices

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
My buddy @lasercd over at Laser CD has cut a bunch of prices to clear inventory, and also you need to check his $2-5 sale items. LOTS of killer releases in there. Show him some love!

https://www.lasercd.com

Check the "New Arrivals and Restocks" for markdowns.

Look through the $5 and under and sort lowest price to highest.

There's also a "sale" and "Final clearance".

I'm $90 poorer :)

AtomA - Skylight
Jupiter Society - First Contact/Last Warning
Lingua Mortis Orchestra
Masterplan - Time To Be King
Mustasch - Sounds LIke Hell, Looks Like Heaven
Primal Fear - Seven Seals
Ricochet - Zarah
Sabaton - Carolus Rex
Skylark - Wings
Sound Storm - Immortalia

Reactions: Baroque
There are some good deals on there in the $5 category. I picked up some old classics that I've heard but never got around to buying:

Motorhead - 1916
Anthrax - Persistence of Time
Dio - Lock Up the Wolves
Yngwie - Rising Force
Captain Beyond - s/t
Blue Oyster Cult - s/t
Scorpions - Taken By Force

7 cds for $37, not bad.

Reactions: MetalAges
Shiiiiiiiiit I need to pick up some Primal Fear. My power metal catalog is lacking.

I didn't make an account, but used PayPal. Does he send confirmation when the order ships? @MetalAges @lasercd

Some good deals I couldn't pass up:

Eldritch - Seeds of Rage
Eldritch - Headquake
Eldritch - El Nino
Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine

The Eldritch is a blind buy but I like that style of the prog/power blend. I bet it'll sound like Queensryche

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalAges
Checked it out. Sad to say I came up empty. Would have definitely grabbed some of his Rainbow and Scorpions stuff if I didn't already own it.

If anyone is into Lana Lane, Eric Norlander, Shadow Gallery type stuff - check out the Roswell Six releases (super cheap at Laser's Edge). I blind bought that based on the musicians that were on it and ended up giving those quite a few spins. I would call it Prog Rock with tinges of Metal - good stuff.

Internationally bestselling author Kevin J. Anderson has created an incredible fantasy universe with sailing ships, sea monsters, and the crusades. The first novel, TERRA INCOGNITA: THE EDGE OF THE WORLD, will be in stores in June 2009 from Orbit Books.

Anderson's works have always been heavily influenced by music, especially progressive rock -- but TERRA INCOGNITA truly takes this into new territory. In a groundbreaking crossover project, Anderson developed and expanded one of the novel's storylines to form the basis of an epic rock CD from ProgRock Records, under the band name "Roswell Six." Anderson and his wife, bestselling author Rebecca Moesta, wrote all the lyrics to the songs.

Accomplished keyboardist Erik Norlander, well known for his band ROCKET SCIENTISTS as well as his solo CDs, came aboard at the beginning of the project to write the music and to helm the production chores. His wife Lana Lane, the "Queen of Symphonic Rock," provides the female lead vocals. Bassist Kurt Barabas (UNDER THE SUN) and Executive Producer Shawn Gordon from ProgRock Records round out the members of "Roswell Six" for TERRA INCOGNITA: BEYOND THE HORIZON.

The CD's male vocals are by James LaBrie (DREAM THEATER), Michael Sadler (SAGA), and John Payne (ex-ASIA).
Among the accomplished musicians contributing their talents to the project are David Ragsdale (KANSAS), Gary Wehrkamp (SHADOW GALLERY), Chris Quirarte (PRYMARY) and Chris Brown (GHOST CIRCUS)

Will you provide a tracking number?

You're hilarious man. I remember you buying some shit from me forever ago and bugging the shit out of me for a tracking number even though I sent within a week and we only live a state apart.