Loudness Drummer Passes Away

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
A bit of very unfortunate news this icy Sunday morning:

(taken from Bravewords)

"BW&BK's source in Japan has contacted us with the sad news that LOUDNESS drummer Munetaka Higuchi, who has been battling liver cancer since the begining of the year, passed away this morning (November 30th). Guitarist Akira Takasaki has posted the news in his online blog in Japanese here thanking the fans for their support."

My thoughts and prayers go to Loudness and Higuchi's family and friends.

I almost met Loudness back in 2004 when they played Seoul. Unfortunately, I ended up having to work Friday night. Anyway, yes this is bad news. Always enjoyed Loudness and looked forward to each new release back in the 80's.

Dark Desire :headbang: :headbang:

Very bummed, I knew he was ill, and hadn't heard anything so I feared the worst. Haven't cared for their recent releases, but have been a fan since long before their US debt and English sung albums. Saw them on their debut tour here for Thunder In The East. The music world has lost a very underrated drummer. RIP Munetaka Higuchi.... :(

A bit of very unfortunate news this icy Sunday morning:

(taken from Bravewords)

"BW&BK's source in Japan has contacted us with the sad news that LOUDNESS drummer Munetaka Higuchi, who has been battling liver cancer since the begining of the year, passed away this morning (November 30th). Guitarist Akira Takasaki has posted the news in his online blog in Japanese here thanking the fans for their support."

My thoughts and prayers go to Loudness and Higuchi's family and friends.
:OMG::cry: RIP, MH! Your playing will be greatly missed!:kickass: