LOUDNESS: New Album 2012

vanhalen

Sep 1, 2007
I can't believe these guys another album on the way.:headbang:
Veteran Japanese metallers LOUDNESS will release their 25th studio album, "2012", on August 22 via Tokuma Communications.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. The Stronger
02. 2012~End Of The Age
03. Break New Ground
04. Driving Force
05. Behind The Scene
06. Bang'em Dead
07. The Voice Of Metal
08. Who The Hell Cares
09. Spirit From The East
10. Memento Mori
11. Out Of The Space
12. Deep-Six The Law (bonus track)

Nope. I saw it at the local FYE on Tuesday.

"2012" was released in Japan 22 Aug 2012, and is slated for US release sometime next year (according to the Niihara Minoru interview linked above). Whence the question about its title for US release.

"Eve To Dawn" was released 14 Aug 2012 in the US, but had been released in Japan in 2011.

Which of these were at FYE?

I was listening to the Eddie Trunk show one Monday evening on my way back from a meeting in Knoxville where Eddie was interviewing the guys from Loudness. I believe they played at that festival in Maryland this past year. He played a few tracks from the upcoming album and it sounded very heavy...at least for them. It really didn't sound like something I'd be interested in, but it was a fun interview to listen to. Apparently, the Loudness music stuck out like a sore thumb at the festival, among all the hair bands, because it was so heavy compared to anything else. The crowd got Crazy Nights as the first song and the rest was all newer stuff. I think people were thinking, what the Hell? :lol:

~Brian~