Loving the updates!

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Man in the last week I've seen new video clips with Dan, read new interviews and seen studio clips...this is the stuff that is getting me pumped for this new record! I hope these updates continue, they really build the anticipation and I'm now more excited about this record than any other Anthrax record ever! As soon as the release date is announced I'm putting in for a day off work...keep the updates coming!!

Man in the last week I've seen new video clips with Dan, read new interviews and seen studio clips...this is the stuff that is getting me pumped for this new record! I hope these updates continue, they really build the anticipation and I'm now more excited about this record than any other Anthrax record ever! As soon as the release date is announced I'm putting in for a day off work...keep the updates coming!!

Yeah I was thinking of taking a day off too and going somewhere lonely, cranking it on my cd player and emersing myself in the new record, artwork etc. Problem is there that it'll leak online and I wont be able to help myself before the release!!! Of course I'll be buying it when I can but here in Australia the actual day it hits the shelves could be days after it's meant to officially come out in stores.

Totally agree with you about the new stuff online. The excitement continues to build!!!!!!!!!!!!!