LP vs LP (Vinyl vs Vinyl)

Pinballark

New Metal Member
Aug 8, 2006
Hi
I´m into vinylcollection and I have a few questions.

Have all Opeths album been preesed on vinyl when the albums once got released on cd?
If so are they called European original?

The new picturediscs might look good, but does it sound as good as ordinary black ( one coloured )LP´s?

Are "Reissue" some sort of second release of LP (sounds like that), or called reissue because its released after the cd´s?

What recordcompany have origianlly released each album on vinyl?

Orchid
Morningrise
My arms your hearse
Still life
Black water park
Deliverance
Damnation
Ghost revieres

I don´t want any copys...I want the best!

Thanks alot for any help

/Stefan

The only one I know for definite is Ghost Reveries, which Roadrunner put out at the same time as the CD last August. There maybe some still for sale on the Roadrunner UK webiste at about £8 each. Very nice package, and sounds very good too.

I already replied in the other thread but...

Orchid MR and MAYH 1st issue LP's on Displeased....nothing more than two records in a slipcase of the album art....no lyrics or anything.

BWP double LP on Music For Nations

Deliverance picture disc on Music For Nations

The sound quality is fine on them but I only listened to them a few times as I have the CD's as well.

Is the Damnation vinyl limited to 1,000 copies? What about the Deliverance picture disc? I checked the official site and it doesn't have the info for these two releases.

--

damnation was released in 1000 copies. i dont think anybody knows what the deliverance pic disc is limited to, cant find any info about it. but i dont think it was pressed in more that 1000 copies or something.

Nichtsicher said:
Well I didn't think Deliverence was released on vinly? It was the only album not to be released as it. Instead was this cardboard digi pack.

Deliverance was released as a double picture disc. If you go on opeth.com you can see pictures of it. I own a copy.

opeth_vinyl2.jpg