LUNA MORTIS Completes Filming 'Forever More' Video

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
More metal news from rising star Luna Mortis:

Madison, Wisconsin-based, female-fronted quintet LUNA MORTIS (formerly known as THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE) has finished filming a video for the song "Forever More" with acclaimed director David Brodsky (THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, BLEEDING THROUGH). Vocalist Mary Zimmer states, "We filmed the video right here in Wisconsin, in a small town not too far from Madison, called Monroe. They had a performance center called the Monroe Arts Center, which used to be a church, but now is used for concerts. They were kind enough to let us shoot there and the video is going to be absolutely epic. Lots of stained glass windows and a wide open space are going to make this video look very cool. It was a very unlikely place to shoot a metal video but it worked out great."

Read more on Blabbermouth.

Video sounds like it should be pretty cool. I've been listening to their album almost non-stop since Nick picked it up for me the other day. If you haven't checked this band out yet, do yourself a favor. I highly recommend getting a copy of their new album The Absence. :headbang: