Lunaris Update 2003

*M*

something witty & clever
Apr 3, 2002
Oslo, Norway
www.lunarisweb.com
Just a few words from the Lunaris camp:
We’re currently in the early stages of pre-production for our 2nd studio album, tentatively titled CYCLIC. Recording is set for June/July with mixing in August. The release is will hopefully be some time in September/October. We are also in the last stages of negotiations with a producer for this album. A name will be revealed as soon as the legalities are finalized. All we can say at the moment that this is a legendary person in metal history, and I think a lot of people will be surprised by this announcement. We are certainly looking forward to working with him. We are also in the early stages of lining up tours and festivals for the late summer/fall season.
As many may have noticed, our site has not been updated for a long time. This will be changed by the time we get closer to the release date for the next album. More information shortly.

Cheers
M

Originally posted by *M*
We are also in the last stages of negotiations with a producer for this album. A name will be revealed as soon as the legalities are finalized. All we can say at the moment that this is a legendary person in metal history, and I think a lot of people will be surprised by this announcement. We are certainly looking forward to working with him.
I having just found this band ,and I must saying that I loves this brutal music alot !! I having one albums and I saw that is all of albums by LUNARIS .It is brilliant !!! I reading about the band on forum ,he looking for producer .I thinking that with the great sound on the album of Dragonlord and similars musica that it sounds to me that if Mr. Eric Peterson would shall produce LUNARIS the sound much improves .What you think ?Maybe that guy from DIMMU BORGIR then ,the production she sounds gets better on new albums ,maybe being from Norway that he works much betters .Keep up the great works and I waiting the new album !!!