LYCANTHIA with special guests LACRYMAE (Perth) @ The Lewisham Hotel Fri November 5th.

lacrymaesydsmall.jpg

LYCANTHIA will be playing poss their last show of the year @ The Lewisham Hotel on Friday November 5th with some very special guests from Perth ,LACRYMAE who are wizzing over to Sydney for one show only. These progressive titans also feature Simone from VOYAGER on guitar and their dark complexed arrangements are a must to experience live!!
Also playing on this evening are female fronted Power Metallers TEMTRIS, true as steel and 80's inspired act THUNDASTEEL plus newcomers to the live scene TERRORENTIAL.
Should be a massive event!!!
Metal Evilution presents:

LYCANTHIA
LACRYMAE (perth) - only NSW show!!!
TEMTRIS
THUNDASTEEL (late set)
TERRORENTIAL

Friday November 5th
@ The Lewisham Hotel, Parramatta Rd- Lewisham,Sydney
7pm $12 :headbang:

How far in advance do you book or consider booking gigs? Any Ideas of when Lycanthia will be playing next year since tonight is the last gig for the year :( and I am still yet to get out to see them play?

I had planned too that was untill my husband had a bike accident, either way Ill just have to wait now...

Sorry to hear that MB!!! :OMG:

Hope he's doing ok.

Don't worry next time the guys/girls are back it will be even in more impressive circumstances. Hopefully i'm referring to a new album of course.:lol:

Was a great show and thanks again to all who came. Special thanks to LACRYMAE who came all the way from Perth and really impressed all.