Dec. 10 - Melbourne, Aus - Hi Fi Bar
Dec. 11 - Sydney, Australia - The Metro
Dec. 12 - Brisbane, Australia - The Arena

Current LYNCH MOB line up:
GEORGE LYNCH OF DOKKEN
ONI LOGAN ORIGINAL MEMBER VOCALS
MARCO MENDOZA OF WHITE SNAKE/BLUE MURDER/THIN LIZZY BASS
SCOTT COOGAN OF BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION -ACE FREHLEY BAND ON DRUMS

LYNCH MOBwill be playing half their set consisting of Dokken tracks, the rest their own material. Lynch Mob is a mini super group within itself with members from Whitesnake, Brides Of Destruction and Ace Freheley in its make up.

Tickets on sale soon.:headbang:

This is such a random tour package. I would never have thought either of those bands would ever have toured here let alone toured together.

Lynchposter.jpg

Just Say Rock has landed some exclusive Faster Pussycat prize packs to coincide with the band's forthcoming Australian tour (with Lynch Mob). We have two packs to give away to patrons who purchase their tour tickets from our website (www.justsayrock.com.au). (If you have already purchased tickets from our site, you will automatically go into the draw). The prize packs include: Prize Pack 1: one Faster Pussycat medium size men's US tour shirt, one "Power and The Glory Hole" CD, one Faster Pussycat poster and one signed Australian tour poster Prize Pack 2; 1 Faster Pussycat small size "Pussy Power" women's singlet, one "Power and The Glory Hole" CD, one Faster Pussycat poster and one signed Australian tour poster Prizes will be drawn on the last day of the tour and winners will be notified the following Monday (15 December). So make sure you leave your contact details when ordering tickets so we can get back to you....and Good Luck!!----------------------------------------------------------------Australian Tour Dates December 2008 PERTH - Monday 8th December ? Capitol, Perth+ special guests Emerald City (Perth)Tickets: www.justsayrock.com.au, BOCS tickets, www.moshtix.com.au MELBOURNE - Wednesday 10 December - The Hi Fi Bar+ special guests The Deadthings (Melb)Tickets: www.justsayrock.com.au, Metal Mayhem: (03) 9621-1666, www.thehifi.com.au SYDNEY - Thursday 11 December ? The Metro Theatre (All Ages)+ special guests The Deadthings (Melb)Tickets: www.justsayrock.com.au, www.metrotheatre.com.au BRISBANE - Friday 12 December ? The Guild Bar (Uni Bar)+ special guests The Deadthings (Melb)Tickets: www.justsayrock.com.au, www.oztix.com

Be there people!!
I have heard from many people that Lynch Mob absolutely stole the festival at Rocklahoma this year and were incredible live - even people who aren't usually fans thought they were one of the biggest highlights of the whole 4 days of bands!

How was it?

I liked it.

FP didn't have the best mix for the first few songs, I was really struggling to recognise what they were playing.

Lynch was in fine form, they put on a good show. It did get a bit too bluesy for my liking in moments and a little bit wanky here and there but that is expected I guess.

A few more Dokken tracks would've been good to hear but I guess they do have to dedicate most of the show to their own stuff which went off really well.

s

Yeah they did Tooth And Nail as well.
Only 3 DOKKEN songs and i would have liked more but at least most of the set was from their debut "Wicked Sensation" which was/is a great album.
George prob wants to leave the DOKKEN stuff behind perhaps?Although he happily signed my "Back For The Attack" CD for me.:worship:
LYNCH MOB def had a better sound than PUSSYCAT but the guys still rocked hard too and they played a good set of old and new.Was surprised they played "House Of Pain" but glad they did as that is my fav track of theirs.
I must say too that all of FP were really friendly guys and were great fun to hang out with.Not wanky at all and after they played they came out to the crowd while LM were on and talked to fans.Very cool.
The LM guys were also really down to earth especially Oni Logan.Hope they both come back again sometime.:kickass:

I though Lynch Mob were awesome the other night. I'm not going pretend I know much Lynch Mob or Dokken music but the delivery and stage presence was great. Shame about the turnout, that's the only time I've seen the Metro curtain off that back bit, I only decided to go that morning, the only thing that sealed it for me was I liked a few Faster Pussycat songs 7 or 8 years ago. I had a feeling I'd be annoyed with myself if I didn't turn up to it and based on how good Lynch Mob was, that would of been the case

Sounds like it was fun, still havent asked my brother how it was yet. Pity about the turnouts, these bands deserve bigger crowds.

I'm not going pretend I know much Lynch Mob or Dokken music

You're really missing out if you like the 80's style Metal/Rock.

I highly recommend Dokken CD's

Tooth and Nail (1984)
Under Lock and Key (1985)
Back for the Attack (1987)

They did a rather good live album Beast from the East which would give you an idea as it has their greatest hits however it is a live version - George can only do 1 guitar track at a time.

Wicked Sensation by Lynch Mob is pretty good though didn't live up to Dokken for me.

s