Lyrics

evil_bacteria

New Metal Member
Nov 13, 2008
I just got Osculum Obscenum, and since they weren't nice enough to include any lyrics in the liner notes, I looked for them online. Go ahead, try that.

Hilarious, isn't it? Any lyrics you find online are only about half complete, with ???? filling in the rest of the spaces. Haha.

It's too bad. I really prefer to know the words to songs...

i sometimes think it could be another language, too.
pleasure of molestation is complet on some pages.

and symbol of a baphomet is very strange: nowhere any letter of it, and sometimes just "songtext deleted by author :erk:

Hmm, you're right. He might be mixing in Norwegian with English just for the sake of being strange, or because he liked how the line flowed in Norwegian. Or maybe he just growls too much :)

Still, it's a cool album.

Why would he sing in Nowegian, Hypocrisy is from Sweden all the way...

the best was on darklyrics.com....about Fusion Programmed minds

''Suicide with a metal gun''

for fucks sake

yes, some lyrics are great, if u know them, the song has more feeling sometimes

for example hatred: "you try to twist me, i spit in your face!"
once i thought it was like that: "you try to twist me, i shit in your trace"
i think there is no need to tell which version gives more feeling :lol:

btw i wanted to cover symbol of a baphomet with my band, and i searched for the lyrics, but there wre none. so i had the choice, wether ill write an own text, which doesnt fit that much like the original one, or ill growl some strange noises, that sound like the original text. but its not easy, when you want to write down the text and you have to write something like "brong colagabree dotreman" :lol:

Do lyrics matter anyways ?

Psh. Barbarian.

Listening to a song without being able to follow the lyrics is like looking at a colorful painting in black and white. Yes, you're going to see the same picture, but the experience is not the same.

Psh. Barbarian.

Listening to a song without being able to follow the lyrics is like looking at a colorful painting in black and white. Yes, you're going to see the same picture, but the experience is not the same.

I'm sorry but i beg to differ. Lyrics will only add something to the song if the song itself is not a whole. I'm not focussed on lyrics at all. The only thing that lyrics do for me is add more atmosphere to a song.

Granted some bands can't do without lyrics and some would be destroyed without but in general they just bring more atmosphere for me.

I'm sorry but i beg to differ. Lyrics will only add something to the song if the song itself is not a whole. I'm not focussed on lyrics at all. The only thing that lyrics do for me is add more atmosphere to a song.

Granted some bands can't do without lyrics and some would be destroyed without but in general they just bring more atmosphere for me.

Well, I can't fault you for that. For you, the vocalist is just another instrument, and for some bands, that's all they're supposed to do.

But I've grown up listening to bands that make music in which the lyrics are important, ranging from Bob Dylan to Rush, so I've developed a taste that includes wanting to know the words.

Lyrics isnt everything. Ofc, if its good lyrics, then its more feeling. sort of. Like you guys said. But i have listen to Rammstein Alot back in the days. Since 98 TBH. But now, like Hypocrisy, they are doing an new album, so you dont here anything much from them. Complete silence lol. Anyways... I dont know German, not one word. But i still love Rammstein? Weird, or not. I dont know. I still love em!

Ha, I guess that's true. I'm a big Rammsetin fan, and I don't speak German either.

Then again, maybe I'd like them even more if I knew what they were saying.