M.O.D. | Official News

I hope so! I’m all in! Hope to see you there Momo!

Yeah. That guy is a desperate tool. It’s not like Billy and MOD are fartin’ in silk sheets.

I only met him once briefly, but he was a complete dick.

Last edited:
M.O.D. has plans to tour in December at the East Coast of the U.S.A. and in February/March there will be a European tour.
And about Tim... I don't understand what he's doing. He's pissed off that Billy didn't want to do a reunion tour with the guys who recorded the 'U.S.A. for M.O.D.' album, so now he's trying to steal the name M.O.D. - Method Of Destruction and sell 'official' M.O.D. merchandise.

M.O.D. has plans to tour in December at the East Coast of the U.S.A. and in February/March there will be a European tour.
And about Tim... I don't understand what he's doing. He's pissed off that Billy didn't want to do a reunion tour with the guys who recorded the 'U.S.A. for M.O.D.' album, so now he's trying to steal the name M.O.D. - Method Of Destruction and sell 'official' M.O.D. merchandise.

That's awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing M.O.D. live again (it's been over nine years).

Sounds like this Tim guy is very butthurt and is throwing a temper tantrum because he's not getting his way.