M.O.D. Tour Dates Posted

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
If you go to billymilano.com, the new tour dates are posted. Hopefully I can go to both Richmond & Baltimore shows.

Billy, when you get flyers for the Richmond and Baltimore shows, can you e-mail me a copy of those? I'll make some copies of the flyers and do some street team work. Thanks!

-Steve

Wow! You are going to be one tired dude by the end of this tour, Billy.

Not many days off in there. Hopefully I can make the Detroit show...Unfortunately it is on a Monday though and well, it's also Detroit:yuk:.

03.21.2008 Red Blood Club Dallas, TX

Fuck Yeah!!!!!!

I'm sooooo There!!!

I've had pretty cruddy day work today....

this is news has sorta brighten my day up a little...

plus+ there playing on a Friday....

awesome...awesome...awesome!!!!!

Cool deal i hope to meet you Billy in San Marcos it's like 30 min drive north/east San Diego at the Jumpin Turttle cool small place, have seen Exodus, Helstar, Cage just to name a few there see you in March !!!

Going to Albany and Buffalo but not Rochester?

M.O.D. got a good crowd at The Continental in Downtown Buffalo back in July 05', which is probably why M.O.D. is coming back to Buffalo. Penny Arcade would be a good place for M.O.D. to go, but I guess Billy's trying to do an even split between cities. I live in Fredericksburg, VA which is 50 miles south of DC and 50-60 miles north of Richmond, M.O.D. is coming to Richmond and Baltimore, but not DC.

M.O.D. got a good crowd at The Continental in Downtown Buffalo back in July 05', which is probably why M.O.D. is coming back to Buffalo. Penny Arcade would be a good place for M.O.D. to go, but I guess Billy's trying to do an even split between cities. I live in Fredericksburg, VA which is 50 miles south of DC and 50-60 miles north of Richmond, M.O.D. is coming to Richmond and Baltimore, but not DC.

SOD and MOD both drew good crowds when they played in Rochester. I just hate driving to Buffalo to see the good bands all the time.

So Billy, is Montreal out of the picture for good or are you planning a 2nd leg to this tour?

I'll probably catch San Antonio and Austin. The San Marcos show a couple months ago was kick ass! Billy, any idea on the setlist yet?