\m/ SPAM: FOR SALE MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP \m/

Nov 2, 2007
Canada EH
This is a 1989 Mesa Boogie Studio Preamp for sale

Which mesa head it sounds closest too?
Between a Mark IIC+ and a Mark III Simul class with reverb

Here is a clip of it (not mine but same model) from a senior member on this form "Ronnie Rocker" (right click save target as)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/2/449459/Geten_01.mp3

if u seen my previous post u may think im selling a broken amp, but i put the title wrong, i meant to mike tht title look like the mesa and peavey is my rig but the peavey is what is broken not both, i assure it works fine.

the treble and mid pots are a bit scratchy (only when moving them, once u let them sit there fine) and i never really went in there with contact spray or w.e and fixed it cuz ive nevr changed the knobs after dialing them in

450 american or canadian dollars and i will ship to either

i live in canada and have read americas duty laws and they cant charge duty on musical instruments! but they may charge u the american taxes (7 percent i think) pm for shipping quote

if they make u pay tax at the border and you get a bill with the amp, that is yours to pay and not mine.

im a new member so you may think im gonna rip you off, well if ur interusted send me a pm and i will tell u the reasons why i couldnt even take ur money if i WANTED to hahaha

*EDIT* This thing has tons of gain and thats not an opinion, i have it on 5 and i play killswitch engage style stuff and it easily handles it. the treble knob is more of a gain then a trouble for sure. same with the volume knob. the clean on this thing is one of the best ive heard, thats about all i can remember ill edit this when i remembert more stuff about it haha

You want to see pics? send me a pm and after u tell me ur email ill send them threw there *only way i know how to :(*

Seriously dude, let the thead breath, you are selling something, this is not ebay, you will not have instant offers, usually people are here to read, learn and teach, not for shopping, so maybe someone will be interested, but that could be take days, months, or never, so calm down, don´t need to bump thread like this, just let the people read it, you now, hundreds of people read the forum, in 30 minutes maybe just a few guys would have read it.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry, this isn't like Harmony Central, where a thread is on like the fourth fucking page after an hour of inactivity :rolleyes:

i was on harmny central but my dumbass brother was too and he was an idiot and they banned hima dn when I tried to sing in it said i was banned too? but theres a LOT of people on that forum like u post a thread, go to new posts and its like already the 7th thread because theres so many people posting :S