bang tango
kix
dizzy reed
vince neil
nelson
cinderella
warrant
scorpions

if you have any questions like setlists or how a band sounded/crowd reaction please ask and i'll try to answer them.

JETBOY are going to play in Spain at fall. Which is the current line up? More or less, is the set list based on "Damned nation"?

Besides, I´d like to see Nelson. They´re great IMO. And got curiosity for KIX and TRIXTER.

JETBOY are going to play in Spain at fall. Which is the current line up? More or less, is the set list based on "Damned nation"?

Besides, I´d like to see Nelson. They´re great IMO. And got curiosity for KIX and TRIXTER.

jetboy's lineup is mickey finn on vocals, billy rowe and fernie rod on guitar. those are the 3 members from the 80's lineup. not sure who the rhythm section was. they played:
dogs gotta roam (new tune)
heavy chevy
high gear
crank it up
evil
feel the shake

i think they played 1 more new tune. i bought the new e.p. and the other 2 new songs are "going down above the clouds" and "perfectly wrong" but i can't remember which one they played.

trixter was very energetic. the band was jumping around and the guitar player can shred. the singer hit most of the notes too. i know they played:
surrender
one in a million
heart of steel
line of fire
give it to me good
play rough
rockin horse

they played 1 more tune but once again can't recall which one.

Who's singing for Warrant nowadays and did they do Hole in the Wall, April 2031 and/or All My Bridges are Burning?

its robert mason who sang on a lynch mob album back in the eraly 90's. he sounded great but its odd seeing a band onstage where the person who wrote 90% of the music and lyrics to the songs they were playing is not there. not sure exactly what the setlist was. vince neil started about 15 minutes late on the main stage which made cinderella start and end about 15 minutes late. warrant started on the 2nd stage about 5 minutes before cinderella finished so i missed probably 2 songs by the time i got there. we watched a few tunes and then headed back to the mainstage because the scorpions were scheduled to start at 9:30 and it was 9:19. i think the people in charge of the festival told warrant they could play later due to the scorpions running behind. warrant was supposed to finish around 9:25 but i know i heard them still playing about 9:40.

i heard them do "so damn pretty", "big talk", "heaven", "ridin high", "i saw red", "uncle toms cabin", "mr rainmaker" and "cherry pie" although 2 songs i heard from a distance. they had to have played at least 3 songs i didn't hear

Great show, L.A.Guns and Kix were my 2 favorite performances, Cinderella right behind them. Scorpions were a disappointment, late start and problems throughout. Warrant I missed seeing, but sounded great what I could hear on the lawn.
Sucks I missed M3 2009, 2011 should be killer too, I think at least 12,000 people were there Saturday.

Great show, L.A.Guns and Kix were my 2 favorite performances, Cinderella right behind them. Scorpions were a disappointment, late start and problems throughout. Warrant I missed seeing, but sounded great what I could hear on the lawn.
Sucks I missed M3 2009, 2011 should be killer too, I think at least 12,000 people were there Saturday.

i thought cinderella was the best band of the day. also i thought scorpions were great. yes they started late but they had a good selection of tunes.

also i just can't stand kix. they are overhyped on the m3 forum. the band had 1 real hit and then maybe 3 semi hits yet if you are from maryland the people act like they are the rolling stones. same tunes as last year as far as i know and the singer should never be allowed to talk in between songs.