M4tb XI!

Ive seen sunk loto play moony, they are excellent :)

Hmmm, I want to see Psikore, Dungeon, Sunk Loto and cryogenic (never heard cryos stuff but they are supposed to be alright)
At least the main 3 I want to see are are all on the same stage, and around the same time, so if i go (unlikely) i wont have to move!

As for dungeons time, Onya Timmy, HEADLINERS haha!! :)

Good stuff Timmae!

Bands I'd like to see are Dungeon (of course, best band in the country!), Alchemist, Blood Duster, Dreadnaught, Earth, Frankenbok, Alarum, and Chalice. Can anyone inform me what any of the other bands are like? I've actually seen quite a few of them, but healthy discussion on Aussie metal bands should always be encouraged!

Awwwww, thanx everyone! :D

The best news is Astriaal is headlining the bar stage at like 4am so I'll be down there doing my best to be very drunk by then! Great guys! :)

The worst news is that Dark Order is opening the main stage A which means as soon as they get off, they'll be drinking... and drinking... and DRINKING, probably right in front of us and we can't join in for another 12 $(^*%(*&$*^% hours!!! GRRRR!

I'm glad Dark Order finally got a spot on the bill.I'm sure i will probably have a few drinks with the Dark Order guys during the day.Hopefully, i will still be standing by the time Dungeon play!!!

This will be my 3rd M4TB (1999,2000 and now 2001)...definitely the best day in OZ metal!!! :)

this just in:

Apparently Cryo have had to pull out and will be replaced by WA's Traditional power metal warriors BLACK STEEL !

Yay that's 2 WA bands now

Hypercentre are like Slipknot btw...although i think it's pretty shit i mean they haven't even gig'd here yet and there on the MFTB bill !!!!!!!!!